For us, the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders is our top priority. It is important to us to give you the opportunity to voice criticism. We have set up a grievance office and implemented measures for grievance management. The aim of our grievance management system is to ensure that complaints are dealt with appropriately and promptly. Complaints received are evaluated in order to eliminate recurring errors or problems. In this way we aim to ensure your satisfaction.
2. Grievance handling procedure
All customers, potential customers and other stakeholders who are affected by the business activities of Ventum Consulting GmbH & Co. KG may submit grievances. They are referred to below as grievance owners.
The grievance office of Ventum Consulting GmbH & Co. KG is responsible for handling grievances.
Grievances can be submitted to Ventum Consulting GmbH & Co. KG in writing (by mail or electronically) or verbally. Electronically transmitted grievances can be sent to the following e-mail address.
Postal grievances should be addressed to:
Ventum Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
We need the following information to process the grievance:
- Identity (name) of the grievance owner
- Full contact details of the grievance owner (address, telephone number, e-mail address, if available)
- Description of the facts of the case
- Formulation of the request or an indication of what the grievance is intended to achieve (e.g., correction of errors, improvement of services, clarification of a disagreement)
- Copies of the documents necessary for understanding the case
- Proof of authorization to represent this person, if the complainant is addressing Ventum Consulting GmbH & Co. KG in the name of and on behalf of another person.
Upon receipt of the grievance, Ventum Consulting GmbH & Co. KG will send an acknowledgement of receipt to the grievance owner. If we can process the complaint conclusively without delay, the grievance owner will receive a response in place of the confirmation of receipt.
A response to the complainant's grievance will be provided within 15 working days, depending on the complexity and scope of the matter.
Ventum Consulting GmbH & Co. KG aims to respond to the grievance owner as soon as possible.
If Ventum Consulting GmbH & Co. KG does not uphold the grievance owner's grievance or does not uphold it in full, the grievance owner will be given an understandable explanation of the reasons.
The processing of grievances is free of charge for the grievance owner.
We review these guidelines at regular intervals and publish them on our website.
4. Further grievance options
Information on the possibility of out-of-court conflict resolution can be found in our legal notice.